Saturday 18 February 2012

LFW OUTFIT DIARY #1


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


So happy London Fashion Week to one and all! For the past year or so, I've actually had the chance to enjoy fashion week and experience the energy and vibrancy that the thing encourages. I've gone from hearing about it as a distant concept, to sitting front row, sniffing the sweat and latex of AW 2011.

Now, the 'cool kids' amongst us will say that the whole thing is passé and boring. And you can listen to them if you fancy. But for me, after spending just my lunch hour in the thick of it at Somerset House on day one, I went back to the office pumped full of the fun and excitement that fashion is surely supposed to inject into our hum-drum lives.

It spurred me to do something to celebrate the creativity and energy that LFW, for me, is synonymous with. So here it is - the first instalment of my fashion week outfit diary. Now, I don't pretend to be a fashionista. Nor am I particularly elegant in front of the camera. But this, for me, is a way to relish in the rugged and heady London fashion scene, as the rest of the fashion world tunes into it. Let's all have a slice of the fun!

N.B. I am incapable of posing seriously in front of the camera - a bout of the giggles will automatically ensue.  Exhibit A.


No comments:

Post a Comment