Sunday 19 February 2012

LFW OUTFIT DIARY #2





Sleeveless cardigan - Zara
Black body-con skirt - vintage
Boots - H&M


So, installment two! I decided to be an actual young person and go out on Saturday night, rather than sit up in bed and read my book. And was it an adventure! My gorgeous sister and I went to Covent Garden's Tamarai Restaurant and Club. And to be honest, you might do well to avoid it. After we were told to go and wait outside in the cold or pay £10 immediately, as the rest of our party had not yet arrived, the DJ apparently lost his bag that contained all of his music that was made in the last 10 years.

But against all odds, we had a great time! I guess 90’s and early noughties classics, plus a couple of glasses of rose are just the ticket for a good ol’ time. Take note for next Saturday dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment