Wednesday 22 February 2012

LFW OUTFIT DIARY #5





Top - Zara (yes, I'm Zara's bitch)
Jeans - Zara (see above)
Shoes - Zara (ha!)


Hello, my name's Zara's Bitch. Pleased to meet you... And I am not ashamed! That said, I reckon it's a hugely under-rated store, which works for me, as it means that the rest of the world is prostituting themselves over at Topshop and H&M.

So here's what I wore on day 5. And we are nearing an end. Now today (Wednesday) is Menswear day at LFW. And as I tend not to dabble in that department at most stores, I may call it a day with this installement. And what fun it’s been!

I hope you’ve all had a fabulous fashion week faithful readers/viewers. Keep the creativity flowing. It’s more fun that way.

Images courtesy of the Thomas Cook stairwell, and the amazing Eleanor Farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment